Monday, July 12, 2010

July 12, 2010 - Monday Morning [Daily Light]

My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.1

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. The Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.2  Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.3  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.4

He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.5  Our sufficiency is of God.6

Lead us not into temptation.7  O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.8  My times are in thy hand.9
______________

1. Exo 33:14;
2. Deu 31:6,8;
3. Jos 1:9;
4. Pro 3:6;
5. Heb 13:5,6;
6. 2Co 3:5;
7. Mat 6:13;
8. Jer 10:23;
9. Psa 31:15;

No comments:

Post a Comment